Tuesday, April 25, 2006



Props for my sweet madonna of the rocks, miss schbvonne & her kin. my love to you my friend and hopes to see you soon..

and where are you?

my once-held gabriel?

my tess made whole?

here is the one i wrote for you but where did you go after last we spoke?:

"May your son rise above the feeble manhood call to never raise his fist, the destroyer; Never laugh at the suffering of others, the arrogant; Never measure his worth from a vial, the afflicted.

No, Let his heart bare your mark; the mother, the giver, the lover. Let him be instead sensitive to the inner tunings of the universe. Let him stand in the desert and hear the crash of distant waves, heart beating to the drums of distant nations; Not some nationally misguided marauder but a blessed & sovereign man of the earth, alive to the dawn of a bright new tomorrow."

love you still.

No comments: