Wednesday, May 03, 2006

DE YOUNG
the art & craft led day of refinement
brass miniatures set to fire
ease over to copper twisted twigs
in the equestrian way
blue pools livid like the see
ancient masks staring forebodingly
down at me
in observation
about the trees
a falcon flown to perch
run off by a black night
protector of home and hearth
absorbing the abundance
of woven feathers & linen
wooden rockers & leather
glass blown and cut
hung like raindrops from the emptiness which fills in the ceiling
human skulls linger in my soup
and my camera refuses to capture any part of me, so be it
i am of it
i am in it
don't you see my reflection in this glass case? that window fernway?
de young like the lover of all the natural things shaped by man
it's the continuos path to enlightenment or destruction
who can tell?
walk along.

No comments: